Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alaska Cruise Sept 2008

Well I'm back!!!
I never though I would enjoy Alaska as much as I did. I don't usually enjoy the cold but I was suprised that we were blessed to have such great weather in September.
The scenery was breathtaking and a vacation that I will never forget. I posted some pictures below of our incredible trip any questions just click on my name, Ashlee Schwartz on the right side and send me an email, I will be happy to answer any questions!This is Hubbard Glacier. I could have watched the pieces fall off all day. It was an incredible experiance.

Is there something behing me?


Ashlee Schwartz and her husband

Light house just a after we departed Vancouver
Icy straight point
There is our ship in all her glory! Serenade of the Seas. Very pretty ship. It has alot of glass so where ever you are on the ship you get a great view.
Skagway
Juneau



Skagway boats
Our ship form the top of tram
We took this tram to the top of the mountain in Juneau. Worth every penny. Just wish we would have thought of it earlier. Once we got to the top there was a gift shop, a resturant and very nice hiking trails. We hiked 1.8 miles up and we saw a black bear. It was far enough away we didn't have to worry.

0 comments: