Monday, July 7, 2008

Pacific Northwest anyone?

Our pal, Rodney Smith wanted to share a few photos of how he spent the 4th of July weekend. He and his daughter went to Boulder Lake and went fishing. His 2 year old daugter, Miriam reeled in a nice brook trout.
On Sunday he caught a salmon on the Sandy River and Miriam and Rodney spent the day smoking some of the salmon that he caught in Alaska last week.
Check out the nice fish they both caught!!
This is what Rodney Caught.

This is what Miriam caught!



Look how cute she is!


This got me motivated. I am not a fisherman but somehow after seeing these photos I almost want to pack my family up and head to the great outdoors.

I would love to travel to the Northwest and catch the scenery, the whale watching and National Parks. Morris Murdock has a great deal on an Alaskan cruise. Click here for the details Airfare is included in the price and it is on a BEAUTIFUL Ship!!

I am looking forward to our Alaskan cruise in September. I will post pictures as soon as I get back. --Ashlee S.

0 comments: